Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Unique iPad Mounts and Docking Stations

I don't know about you, but I use my iPad for LOTS of stuff.  One of those uses is for recipes - and I tend to have my iPad in the kitchen with me when I cook.

It's not a great idea to just lay your iPad on the kitchen counter while you're cooking - spills happen, right?  So I set off looking for a way to mount my iPad under my kitchen cabinet.

I found this under cabinet iPad mount and docking station that I fell in love with.  It's not only a very usable ipad holder, it's also a docking station!

Pretty nifty, huh?

There were a lot of unique iPad holders and mounts on this page.

Here are some links to their ideas.


  1. Under Cabinet Ipad Mount
  2. How To Mount iPad Under Kitchen Cabinet
  3. Magnetic iPad Mount for Refrigerator
  4. Ipad Game Controller Mount
  5. Ipad Car Mount/Headrest Mount
  6. iPad Docking Station
  7. Chic Ipad Docking Station
  8. What's Your Favorite Mount for an iPad?                

No comments:

Post a Comment