Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Home Product Reviews Site Announcement

Just a quick note to let y'all know I have started a new site just for home product reviews  =)  I do a lot in the home products area so figured it would be best to keep all that one one blog that is dedicated totally to that one topic.

I hope you'll stop by - the address is http://homeproductreviews.siterubix.com/

So far, I have 3 blog post over there:

Baby Storage Baskets - neat ideas to use baskets to organize your baby's room
Top-Rated Vacuum Cleaners - where to get the best reviews and comparisons for the best vacuum cleaners
Orange Kitchen Stuff - yep, I love orange kitchens!

Oh, and speaking of kitchen stuff... there is a cool new word search puzzle over on the orange kitchen decor Facebook page here.  See how many words you can find!





1 comment: